1. Keep the unit clean and dry at all times.
2. Remove the protective plastic headguard.
3. Check to make sure the outer foils and inner cutters are not damaged. Replace damaged parts before using. For more information on replacement parts, contact Andis Company or the nearest Andis authorized service station.
4. Ensure that the battery is charged.
5. Wash and dry your skin thoroughly prior to shaving.
6. Slide the ON/OFF switch up to the ON position.
7. Gently stretch the skin of your face with your free hand while moving the shaver slowly and smoothly against the grain of your beard. Using short, circular strokes will make the hairs stand out from your face and make shaving easier. Hold the shaver at a 90 degree angle to your face while maintaining contact with the foil.
8. In order to achieve the closest shave and avoid unnecessary wear on the foils, be sure that both foils contact the skin simultaneously at all times. Holding the shaver at an angle where only one foil contacts the skin will cause distortion of the foil and may result in skin irritation.
9. To facilitate cutting and avoid foil wear, use minimal pressure to apply the shaver to your skin.
10. To maximize shaving comfort, be sure to clean the shaver thoroughly after use.
11. Maintenance Blade Brush by BeauWis included.
Lithium-ion battery provides maximum power
Delivers up to 80 minutes of runtime on a single charge
Lightweight – less than 5 ounces
Gold titanium hypoallergenic foil for irritation-free shaving
BeauWis Blade Brush Included
IF YOU Want to Read Full Details ,Please Hit The Button Below.